Keri Hilson and other celebrities have joined the “Focus 4 Life” campaign in an effort to build awareness and raise funds for cancer research. Producer Polow da Don’s non-profit organization (Foundation F.O.C.U.S.) and record label (Zone 4) teamed up to launch the campaign.
- CHIC EATS: Soy-Glazed Salmon With Cucumber-Avocado Salad
- The Mother Of Tamir Rice Speaks Out: 'I'm Living In A Nightmare'
- 18 Times Black Twitter Owned The Internet In 2014
- 11 Female Artists To Listen To Who Aren't Beyonce
- Kanye, Racism, Fame...Oh My: What Chris Rock Thinks About Everything
- Get Glam This Holiday Season
- Introducing The 'SoBeautiful' App
- Mom-Fluential Moments: How To Host A Stress Free Dinner Party At Home