Keri Hilson and other celebrities have joined the “Focus 4 Life” campaign in an effort to build awareness and raise funds for cancer research. Producer Polow da Don’s non-profit organization (Foundation F.O.C.U.S.) and record label (Zone 4) teamed up to launch the campaign.
- Tracey Edmonds On Her Career: 'You Can't Put All Your Eggs In One Basket!' [VIDEO]
- Lunch On Fleek: 5 Tips For The Best Sandwich Ever
- Raheem DeVaughn Makes 20 Domestic Violence Survivors 'Queens For A Day' [VIDEO]
- 5 Habits Of Happy Working Mothers
- Introducing The 'SoBeautiful' App
- PRESS PLAY: 9 'Empire' Songs You Want To Hear Again & Again