Keri Hilson and other celebrities have joined the “Focus 4 Life” campaign in an effort to build awareness and raise funds for cancer research. Producer Polow da Don’s non-profit organization (Foundation F.O.C.U.S.) and record label (Zone 4) teamed up to launch the campaign.
- Ne-Yo: 'If You Don't Know How To Say It, Put On A Ne-Yo CD' [EXCLUSIVE]
- Tracey Edmonds: 'Don't Define Your Happiness By The Man That You're With' [VIDEO]
- The 3 Biggest Spring Trends Of The Season & 2 That Should Never Be In Your Closet [VIDEO]
- Make Your Lunch This Week: Thai Salmon Collard Green Wraps [RECIPE]
- 3 Activities To Do At Disney That Won’t Make You Feel Like A Kid
- 3 Games You Can Play In The Kitchen With Your Kid To Trick Them Into Helping