Serena Williams’ Twitter handle has a new avatar, and folks are saying it’s a little too revealing. On Thursday, she posted a new avatar on her Twitter page, a photo suggestive of someone peeping at her through a lace curtain while she unknowingly looks the other way in white bra and panties. Now remember, Serena has a stalker who was recently arrested, and folks are up in arms about why she would choose such a pic. She removed the picture from her account, later put it back up and has since taken it down again.
- Ne-Yo: 'If You Don't Know How To Say It, Put On A Ne-Yo CD' [EXCLUSIVE]
- Tracey Edmonds: 'Don't Define Your Happiness By The Man That You're With' [VIDEO]
- The 3 Biggest Spring Trends Of The Season & 2 That Should Never Be In Your Closet [VIDEO]
- Make Your Lunch This Week: Thai Salmon Collard Green Wraps [RECIPE]
- 3 Activities To Do At Disney That Won’t Make You Feel Like A Kid
- 3 Games You Can Play In The Kitchen With Your Kid To Trick Them Into Helping