Alicia Keys, Jennifer Aniston,Demi Moore and “Monster” director Patty Jenkins will all team up to share directorial duties for Lifetime’s five-part anthology of short films that will explore the effect that breast cancer has on people’s lives reports popeater.com. The movie will “use humor and drama to focus on the effect that breast cancer and its diagnosis have on relationships and the way women perceive themselves, while searching for strength, comfort, medical breakthroughs and, ultimately, a cure,” said the network.
- Nikki Giovanni Been Over Bill Cosby, Said He Wasn't Sh*t A Long Time Ago
- Ferguson: 'This Is Not Your Momma's Civil Rights Movement' [EXCLUSIVE]
- 7 Tips For Fighting The Common Cold & Flu Without Medicine
- Get Glam This Holiday Season
- Introducing The 'SoBeautiful' App
- 7 Ways To Speed Up Your Hair Growth Before 2015 [VIDEO]
- Grabs Popcorn: A Clueless Don Lemon Gets Schooled By Jesse Jackson