Alicia Keys, Jennifer Aniston,Demi Moore and “Monster” director Patty Jenkins will all team up to share directorial duties for Lifetime’s five-part anthology of short films that will explore the effect that breast cancer has on people’s lives reports popeater.com. The movie will “use humor and drama to focus on the effect that breast cancer and its diagnosis have on relationships and the way women perceive themselves, while searching for strength, comfort, medical breakthroughs and, ultimately, a cure,” said the network.
Trending right now
- MORNING MINUTE: Principal Reportedly Traded Sex With Student For Protection Against Bullies
- Evening Minute: Minnesota Judge Rules That Prince Had No Living Will
- Whether By Beyonce Or Not, Saartjie Baartman's Story Should Absolutely Be Told
- BREAKING: 13-Year-Old Boy With Toy Gun Shot By Baltimore Police
- #IAintSorry: What The Fellas Are Saying About 'Lemonade'
- GOP Donors Plan To Stop Donald Trump By Supporting Condoleezza Rice For President
- Write For Us
RECOMMENDED FOR YOUCloseSign Up For the HB NewsletterThank you for subscribing! Please be sure to open and click your first newsletter so we can confirm your subscription.