Alicia Keys, Jennifer Aniston,Demi Moore and “Monster” director Patty Jenkins will all team up to share directorial duties for Lifetime’s five-part anthology of short films that will explore the effect that breast cancer has on people’s lives reports popeater.com. The movie will “use humor and drama to focus on the effect that breast cancer and its diagnosis have on relationships and the way women perceive themselves, while searching for strength, comfort, medical breakthroughs and, ultimately, a cure,” said the network.
- CHIC EATS: Soy-Glazed Salmon With Cucumber-Avocado Salad
- The Mother Of Tamir Rice Speaks Out: 'I'm Living In A Nightmare'
- 18 Times Black Twitter Owned The Internet In 2014
- 11 Female Artists To Listen To Who Aren't Beyonce
- Kanye, Racism, Fame...Oh My: What Chris Rock Thinks About Everything
- Get Glam This Holiday Season
- Introducing The 'SoBeautiful' App
- Mom-Fluential Moments: How To Host A Stress Free Dinner Party At Home