Alicia Keys, Jennifer Aniston,Demi Moore and “Monster” director Patty Jenkins will all team up to share directorial duties for Lifetime’s five-part anthology of short films that will explore the effect that breast cancer has on people’s lives reports popeater.com. The movie will “use humor and drama to focus on the effect that breast cancer and its diagnosis have on relationships and the way women perceive themselves, while searching for strength, comfort, medical breakthroughs and, ultimately, a cure,” said the network.
- Celebrity News
FeaturesTrending right now
- On A Scale Of 1 - Madea, How Turnt Will Your Halloween Be?
- The Most Memorable Moments From The Triumph Awards
- People Behind The People: Adewale Ogunleye Shares The Keys To His Success
- Get It! President Obama Shows Off His Dance Moves To Drake's 'Hotline Bling'
- Angela Simmons Shares Even More Adorable Pictures Of Baby Sutton
- Congrats: Ciara & Russell Wilson Are Reportedly Having A Baby
- News & Issues
- Style & BeautyFeatures
- Write For UsYou May Also Like
- Style & Beauty