Alicia Keys, Jennifer Aniston,Demi Moore and “Monster” director Patty Jenkins will all team up to share directorial duties for Lifetime’s five-part anthology of short films that will explore the effect that breast cancer has on people’s lives reports popeater.com. The movie will “use humor and drama to focus on the effect that breast cancer and its diagnosis have on relationships and the way women perceive themselves, while searching for strength, comfort, medical breakthroughs and, ultimately, a cure,” said the network.
- Beyoncé Loses 65 Pounds On Vegan Diet
- The Ultimate Mother's Day Gift Guide From Your Fave Mommy Blogger
- Style Stalking: Get Your Favorite Blogger's Style on a Budget
- 3 Activities To Do At Disney That Won’t Make You Feel Like A Kid
- 8 Reasons Why Lester Holt Is News Bae
- Turn It Off: How To Leave Your Work At Work