Alicia Keys, Jennifer Aniston,Demi Moore and “Monster” director Patty Jenkins will all team up to share directorial duties for Lifetime’s five-part anthology of short films that will explore the effect that breast cancer has on people’s lives reports popeater.com. The movie will “use humor and drama to focus on the effect that breast cancer and its diagnosis have on relationships and the way women perceive themselves, while searching for strength, comfort, medical breakthroughs and, ultimately, a cure,” said the network.
FeaturesTrending right now
- Fantasia Admits Marrying Husband Three Weeks After Meeting Him
- MSNBC’s Tamron Hall Lets Scott Baio Have It After Appearance At The RNC
- Beyoncé Calls Out White Man For Saying She Stole 'Lemonade' Visuals
- Ciara Supposedly Lost $500k From Future's Nasty Tweets
- Good News: Homeless Teen Wows Judges On 'America's Got Talent'
- Keep Dreaming: Idris Elba Will Not Be Your James Bond
- Write For UsRecommended For YouCloseSign Up For the HB NewsletterThank you for subscribing! Please be sure to open and click your first newsletter so we can confirm your subscription.