A Head Above The Rest
Caribbean beauty Joan Smalls found success in her home country of Puerto Rico as the face of Estee Lauter before we got to know her as the rising star who is Gucci’s latest muse. Only a year into her career, she was hand picked by Ricardo Tisci to walk in the Givenchy Spring 2010 couture fashion show and was immediately thrown into the ranks of a coveted catwalker. Joan has walked for Oscar de la Renta, Brian Reyes, Catherine Malandrino, Jean Paul Gautier, Stella McCartney, Prada, Derek Lam, Marc Jacobs, Alexander Wang, Jason Wu, and Hermès. We’re keeping our eye out for this catwalking diva to be the true America’s Next Top Model.
FeaturesTrending right now
- 10 Ways 'Living Single' Was Way Ahead Of Its Time
- AM BUZZ: Tamar Braxton & Husband Caught In Domestic Dispute; DMX Welcomes 15th Child & More...
- AM BUZZ: Gabby Douglas Will Judge Miss America Pageant; Tyler Perry Receives Backlash For White Cast & More...
- Olympic Commentator Makes Rude Comment About Simone Biles' Parents, Apologizes
- Draya Michele In Hot Water After Calling Infant Son 'Ugly'
- Vanessa Williams & Tichina Arnold To Lead VH1's Scripted Series 'Daytime Divas'
- Write For Us
A Head Above The RestAlso On HelloBeautiful:52 photos Launch galleryYou May Also Like