“These caftans — as photographed, above, by Sharif Hamza and modeled by Joan Smalls — are for city streets. [Here’s] how the right jewelry and sexy shoes can put a street-smart twist on the caftan — so you can nod to breezy tradition without looking like you’ve wandered out of a souk.
- CHIC EATS: Soy-Glazed Salmon With Cucumber-Avocado Salad
- The Biggest Celebrity Couples Who Tied The Knot In 2014
- The Mother Of Tamir Rice Speaks Out: 'I'm Living In A Nightmare'
- 18 Times Black Twitter Owned The Internet In 2014
- Kanye, Racism, Fame...Oh My: What Chris Rock Thinks About Everything
- Get Glam This Holiday Season
- Introducing The 'SoBeautiful' App
- Mom-Fluential Moments: How To Host A Stress Free Dinner Party At Home