“These caftans — as photographed, above, by Sharif Hamza and modeled by Joan Smalls — are for city streets. [Here’s] how the right jewelry and sexy shoes can put a street-smart twist on the caftan — so you can nod to breezy tradition without looking like you’ve wandered out of a souk.
- Ne-Yo: 'If You Don't Know How To Say It, Put On A Ne-Yo CD'
- The Ultimate Mother's Day Gift Guide From Your Fave Mommy Blogger
- Tracey Edmonds: 'Don't Define Your Happiness By The Man That You're With'
- Style Stalking: Get Your Favorite Blogger's Style on a Budget
- Thai Salmon Collard Green Wraps [RECIPE]
- 3 Activities To Do At Disney That Won’t Make You Feel Like A Kid
- 3 Games You Can Play In The Kitchen With Your Kid To Trick Them Into Helping