Foxy Brown was escorted out of a fashion show party in NYC Wednesday night. The Brooklyn rapper reportedly showed up intoxicated, long after she was scheduled to perform. According to tmz.com, Fox Boogie was at the after-party for Indashio’s fashion show which took place at Red Bull Space in Soho, sources say that Foxy showed up at 1:20AM, ten minutes before the entire party was supposed to shut down. The party revelers proceeded to leave, and Foxy decided to lock herself in a bathroom, and refused to come out.Security was called, and Foxy was physically removed from the building.
- Ne-Yo: 'If You Don't Know How To Say It, Put On A Ne-Yo CD' [EXCLUSIVE]
- Tracey Edmonds: 'Don't Define Your Happiness By The Man That You're With' [VIDEO]
- The 3 Biggest Spring Trends Of The Season & 2 That Should Never Be In Your Closet [VIDEO]
- Make Your Lunch This Week: Thai Salmon Collard Green Wraps [RECIPE]
- 3 Activities To Do At Disney That Won’t Make You Feel Like A Kid
- 3 Games You Can Play In The Kitchen With Your Kid To Trick Them Into Helping