Foxy Brown was escorted out of a fashion show party in NYC Wednesday night. The Brooklyn rapper reportedly showed up intoxicated, long after she was scheduled to perform. According to tmz.com, Fox Boogie was at the after-party for Indashio’s fashion show which took place at Red Bull Space in Soho, sources say that Foxy showed up at 1:20AM, ten minutes before the entire party was supposed to shut down. The party revelers proceeded to leave, and Foxy decided to lock herself in a bathroom, and refused to come out.Security was called, and Foxy was physically removed from the building.
FeaturesTrending right now
- AM BUZZ: Keshia Knight Pulliam And Ed Hartwell Divorcing, Toni Braxton On Tour, & More...
- MSNBC’s Tamron Hall Lets Scott Baio Have It After Appearance At The RNC
- AM BUZZ: Tatyana Ali Married, Keshia Knight Pulliam's Baby Bump & More...
- Iconic TV Psychic Miss Cleo Dead At 53
- The Carters Parisian Vacation Is The Epitome Of #FamilyGoals
- Trump Supporter Harasses Black Woman On Train: 'Put Them Back In The Fields'
- Write For UsRecommended For YouCloseSign Up For the HB NewsletterThank you for subscribing! Please be sure to open and click your first newsletter so we can confirm your subscription.