Foxy Brown was escorted out of a fashion show party in NYC Wednesday night. The Brooklyn rapper reportedly showed up intoxicated, long after she was scheduled to perform. According to tmz.com, Fox Boogie was at the after-party for Indashio’s fashion show which took place at Red Bull Space in Soho, sources say that Foxy showed up at 1:20AM, ten minutes before the entire party was supposed to shut down. The party revelers proceeded to leave, and Foxy decided to lock herself in a bathroom, and refused to come out.Security was called, and Foxy was physically removed from the building.
- 42 Of The Best Celebrity Halloween Costumes Ever
- #InstaLoveDate: Your Dream Date Is A Selfie Away! [SWEEPSTAKES]
- MUST WATCH: Does Faith Evans Know All The Words To Biggie's 'Juicy?' [VIDEO]
- MUST WATCH: Boris Kodjoe Reads Zane's Steamy 'Addicted' Novel
- #WhyIWalk: A Few Steps For Breast Cancer Brings Us Closer To A Cure
- Get Complete Coverage From #Ferguson On NewsOne.com