In Rihanna’s commercial for her perfume Reb’l Fleur, her “good” side blossoms from a flower made of feathers before being summoned into a garden maze where her “dark” side emerges as the object of several men’s desires.
Trending right now
- Kelly Ripa Is In Her Feelings: Watch Her Take Shots At Michael Strahan's Two Divorces On-Air
- Awkward: Usher Shared His Private Parts On Snapchat Then Had To Defend His...Size
- Beyoncé Cancels Nashville Show, Raises Some Questions
- Tia Mowry-Hardrict Shuts Down Body-Shamers Says She's Proud To Be A Size 6
- Queen Of The Clapback: Kris Jenner Finally Goes Off On Her Daughters For Judging Rob
- AM BUZZ: Lamar Is Off Dialysis, Barack 'Thriller' Mashup, The Game Thirst-Traps & More
- Write For Us
RECOMMENDED FOR YOUCloseSign Up For the HB NewsletterThank you for subscribing! Please be sure to open and click your first newsletter so we can confirm your subscription.