You have always been ahead of your time—and now you’re on Twitter. What do you love about it?
I like the connection with fans and people who have been supportive of me. And I love the idea of real feedback and a two-way street, which is very, very modern. But sometimes I think we know too much about our idols and that spoils the dream. So, like all things, it is to be used with care!
- Celebrity News
FeaturesTrending right now
- On A Scale Of 1 - Madea, How Turnt Will Your Halloween Be?
- The Most Memorable Moments From The Triumph Awards
- People Behind The People: Adewale Ogunleye Shares The Keys To His Success
- Congrats: Ciara & Russell Wilson Are Reportedly Having A Baby
- Toya Wright Dishes On Former Friendship With Tamar Braxton
- 'Martin' Co-Stars Reunite For Tommy Ford's Funeral
- News & Issues
- Style & BeautyFeatures
- Write For Us
You have always been ahead of your time—and now you’re on Twitter. What do you love about it?You May Also Like
- Style & Beauty