You have always been ahead of your time—and now you’re on Twitter. What do you love about it?
I like the connection with fans and people who have been supportive of me. And I love the idea of real feedback and a two-way street, which is very, very modern. But sometimes I think we know too much about our idols and that spoils the dream. So, like all things, it is to be used with care!
Trending right now
- NeNe Leakes STUNS In Teeny Tiny Yellow Bikini
- Drake Clowns Meek Mill Again At The OVO Festival
- Kelly Osbourne Apologizes For Her Comments About Latino's On 'The View'
- Brotherly Love? Will Smith & Kanye West Laugh At Meek Mill
- Girl Bye: Woman Claiming To Be 'The Real' Cookie Lyon Sues 'Empire' Creators
- Ciara & Russell Wilson Aren't Worried About Future