Dr. Conrad Murray will stand trial in the death of Michael Jackson. TMZ is reporting that there is sufficient evidence to warrant a manslaughter trial.If convicted Murray faces a maximum of 4 years in prison. Michael Jackson died June 25, 2009, from an overdose of the surgical anesthetic propofol.
- Beyoncé Loses 65 Pounds On Vegan Diet
- The Ultimate Mother's Day Gift Guide From Your Fave Mommy Blogger
- Style Stalking: Get Your Favorite Blogger's Style on a Budget
- 3 Activities To Do At Disney That Won’t Make You Feel Like A Kid
- 8 Reasons Why Lester Holt Is News Bae
- Turn It Off: How To Leave Your Work At Work