Dr. Conrad Murray will stand trial in the death of Michael Jackson. TMZ is reporting that there is sufficient evidence to warrant a manslaughter trial.If convicted Murray faces a maximum of 4 years in prison. Michael Jackson died June 25, 2009, from an overdose of the surgical anesthetic propofol.
- Celebrity News
FeaturesTrending right now
- On A Scale Of 1 - Madea, How Turnt Will Your Halloween Be?
- The Most Memorable Moments From The Triumph Awards
- Congrats: Ciara & Russell Wilson Are Reportedly Having A Baby
- People Behind The People: Adewale Ogunleye Shares The Keys To His Success
- Toya Wright Dishes On Former Friendship With Tamar Braxton
- 'Martin' Co-Stars Reunite For Tommy Ford's Funeral
- News & Issues
- Style & BeautyFeatures
- Write For UsYou May Also Like
- Style & Beauty