Dr. Conrad Murray will stand trial in the death of Michael Jackson. TMZ is reporting that there is sufficient evidence to warrant a manslaughter trial.If convicted Murray faces a maximum of 4 years in prison. Michael Jackson died June 25, 2009, from an overdose of the surgical anesthetic propofol.
- Ne-Yo: 'If You Don't Know How To Say It, Put On A Ne-Yo CD'
- The Ultimate Mother's Day Gift Guide From Your Fave Mommy Blogger
- Tracey Edmonds: 'Don't Define Your Happiness By The Man That You're With'
- Style Stalking: Get Your Favorite Blogger's Style on a Budget
- Thai Salmon Collard Green Wraps [RECIPE]
- 3 Activities To Do At Disney That Won’t Make You Feel Like A Kid
- 3 Games You Can Play In The Kitchen With Your Kid To Trick Them Into Helping