Dr. Conrad Murray will stand trial in the death of Michael Jackson. TMZ is reporting that there is sufficient evidence to warrant a manslaughter trial.If convicted Murray faces a maximum of 4 years in prison. Michael Jackson died June 25, 2009, from an overdose of the surgical anesthetic propofol.
- #InstaLoveDate: Your Dream Date Is A Selfie Away! [SWEEPSTAKES]
- Tips For Staying Fit While Watching TV
- Keepin' It In The Family: 6 Of The Best Momagers Who 'Made' Your Favorite Celebrity
- Introducing The 'SoBeautiful' App: The Beauty You Need On The Go
- Enter To Win This IMAN DEJA VU Makeup Compact [GIVEAWAY]
- 21 Ways You're Killing It In Life, Even When You Don't Think So