Dr. Conrad Murray will stand trial in the death of Michael Jackson. TMZ is reporting that there is sufficient evidence to warrant a manslaughter trial.If convicted Murray faces a maximum of 4 years in prison. Michael Jackson died June 25, 2009, from an overdose of the surgical anesthetic propofol.
- CHIC EATS: Soy-Glazed Salmon With Cucumber-Avocado Salad
- The Mother Of Tamir Rice Speaks Out: 'I'm Living In A Nightmare'
- 18 Times Black Twitter Owned The Internet In 2014
- 11 Female Artists To Listen To Who Aren't Beyonce
- Kanye, Racism, Fame...Oh My: What Chris Rock Thinks About Everything
- Get Glam This Holiday Season
- Introducing The 'SoBeautiful' App
- Mom-Fluential Moments: How To Host A Stress Free Dinner Party At Home