Usher’s ex-wife Tameka Raymond was recently honored with a Lifetime Achievement Award at the Art Institute of Atlanta’s Passion for Fashion Scholarship Event. She was honored for her contributions to the fashion and entrepreneur industries. Before she began styling for celebrities, Tameka attended Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising and went on to work in buying offices.
Trending right now
- She Won: First Lady Michelle Obama Rocks Givenchy At Correspondent's Dinner
- Beyoncé Cancels Nashville Show, Raises Some Questions
- Kelly Ripa Is In Her Feelings: Watch Her Take Shots At Michael Strahan's Two Divorces On-Air
- Awkward: Usher Shared His Private Parts On Snapchat Then Had To Defend His...Size
- Comeback To The Comeback: Janet Jackson Teases A Surprise
- Gabrielle Union Reveals The 'Driving Force' Behind Getting Married
- Write For Us
RECOMMENDED FOR YOUCloseSign Up For the HB NewsletterThank you for subscribing! Please be sure to open and click your first newsletter so we can confirm your subscription.