Kelis, ever the fashionista, turns down her femininity and turns up the masculinity in the 5th anniversary issue of Wonderland Magazine. Via weird hats and tailored suits, Kelis still looks good, even when channeling a man.
FeaturesTrending right now
- 10 Ways 'Living Single' Was Way Ahead Of Its Time
- AM BUZZ: Tamar Braxton & Husband Caught In Domestic Dispute; DMX Welcomes 15th Child & More...
- AM BUZZ: Gabby Douglas Will Judge Miss America Pageant; Tyler Perry Receives Backlash For White Cast & More...
- Olympic Commentator Makes Rude Comment About Simone Biles' Parents, Apologizes
- Draya Michele In Hot Water After Calling Infant Son 'Ugly'
- Vanessa Williams & Tichina Arnold To Lead VH1's Scripted Series 'Daytime Divas'
- Write For UsYou May Also Like