Kelly Rowland hosted an event for her new foundation “I heart My Girlfriends” and brought along friends LeToya Luckett and Lala for the ride.
Check out the photos below:
Here’s some more info about the charity from her site:
Kelly Rowland’s non-profit charity, I Heart My Girlfriends, launched on March 30, 2010. This charity is very close to Kelly’s heart. Her passion for helping others has been reflected in all her philanthropic work over the years. The charity will serve as an interactive support system for teenage girls.
Areas of focus for the Foundation will include:
* Self-esteem and Empowerment
* Teen and Young Adult Dating Violence Prevention
* Community Service and Mentoring
* Physical Education and Women in Sports
* Drug, Alcohol and Anti-Smoking Avoidance
* Character Education
* Media and Financial Literacy
* Math, Science and Technology Competencies
* Obesity Prevention
* Inclusion of People with Disabilities