Here’s our first look at The Block’s upcoming summer issue with cover girl Chanel Iman. Lensed by Doug Inglish with styling by James Worthington DeMolet, Chanel evokes the spirit of the late Florence Ballard (founding member of The Supremes) while donning modern day garments from the likes of Miu Miu and Viktor & Rolf.
- Ne-Yo: 'If You Don't Know How To Say It, Put On A Ne-Yo CD'
- The Ultimate Mother's Day Gift Guide From Your Fave Mommy Blogger
- Tracey Edmonds: 'Don't Define Your Happiness By The Man That You're With'
- Style Stalking: Get Your Favorite Blogger's Style on a Budget
- Thai Salmon Collard Green Wraps [RECIPE]
- 3 Activities To Do At Disney That Won’t Make You Feel Like A Kid
- 3 Games You Can Play In The Kitchen With Your Kid To Trick Them Into Helping