Here’s our first look at The Block’s upcoming summer issue with cover girl Chanel Iman. Lensed by Doug Inglish with styling by James Worthington DeMolet, Chanel evokes the spirit of the late Florence Ballard (founding member of The Supremes) while donning modern day garments from the likes of Miu Miu and Viktor & Rolf.
- Fashion Flashback: Olivia Pope's Best All-White Looks On 'Scandal' [VIDEO]
- Viola Davis Went Wigless On 'How To Get Away With Murder' And It Was Powerful!
- MUST WATCH: Boris Kodjoe Reads Zane's Steamy 'Addicted' Novel
- MUST WATCH: Does Faith Evans Know All The Words To Biggie's 'Juicy?'
- #WhyIWalk: A Few Steps For Breast Cancer Brings Us Closer To A Cure
- 42 Of The Best Celebrity Halloween Costumes Ever
- Your Ultimate Fall TV Guide: Black Hollywood Is Taking Over!
- Get Complete Coverage From #Ferguson On NewsOne.com