Alek Wek makes an appearance in The Financial Times’ monthly luxury magazine, “How To Spend It,” wearing some of the season’s most enticing prints styled by Damian Foxe. Photgraphed by Andrew Yee, the Sudanese model makes a striking subject in Global Gathering as she models looks from the likes of Stella McCartney, Lanvin and Etro.
- CHIC EATS: Soy-Glazed Salmon With Cucumber-Avocado Salad
- The Mother Of Tamir Rice Speaks Out: 'I'm Living In A Nightmare'
- 18 Times Black Twitter Owned The Internet In 2014
- 11 Female Artists To Listen To Who Aren't Beyonce
- Kanye, Racism, Fame...Oh My: What Chris Rock Thinks About Everything
- Get Glam This Holiday Season
- Introducing The 'SoBeautiful' App
- Mom-Fluential Moments: How To Host A Stress Free Dinner Party At Home