Alek Wek makes an appearance in The Financial Times’ monthly luxury magazine, “How To Spend It,” wearing some of the season’s most enticing prints styled by Damian Foxe. Photgraphed by Andrew Yee, the Sudanese model makes a striking subject in Global Gathering as she models looks from the likes of Stella McCartney, Lanvin and Etro.
Trending right now
- Family Feud: Gai Scott Reveals Why He Shot His Uncle Benzino
- Taraji P. Henson Shades #OscarsSoWhite During NAACP Image Awards: "We Don't Have To Ask For Acceptance"
- Guess Who's Not Returning To 'Love & Hip Hop Atlanta'
- Jazmine Sullivan On Not Being As Successful As Adele: 'It's An Injustice'
- Bye Lil' Scrappy! Erica Dixon Shows Off Her New Boo On Instagram
- Queen Latifah & Regina King Win Awards For Outstanding Actress At This Year's NAACP Image Awards
- Write For Us
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU