The first step towards a clutter free existence in the bathroom is organizing, eliminating and keeping it simple.
1) Begin by bringing two boxes into your bathroom. Use one box for necessities and the other for items that are used infrequently.
2) Clear off the countertop and empty the contents of every drawer and your medicine chest into the boxes, sorting as necessary.
3) When sorting through items, evaluate everything. Do you really need three bottles of half-used hairspray? Remember, “when in doubt, throw it out!”
4) While everything is out of its storage place, take a few minutes to wipe all surfaces clean.
5) Starting with the medicine chest, replace only those items that you use every day.
6) Next, clean and replace any counter top items that are used daily or serve as decoration.
7) Sort frequently used items into drawers, categorizing them into a hair drawer, a makeup drawer, etc. If necessary, use drawer dividers to keep things neat.
8) Under the sink, place cleaning items on one side and any extra soap and shampoo bottles on the other.
9) If you have room left in the cabinet, you can sort small items into plastic containers and stack these on a shelf.
10) Whatever items remain in the box are probably things you no longer need or use. Toss these items out. For anything you can’t bear to part with, place it in another bathroom or in the back of a linen closet.
If you wind up being pressed for space, here are some great accessory ideas:
If you don’t have room to store towels, consider a space-saving towel rack that clips over the back of the bathroom door.
Transform the dead space over your toilet by adding a stacked cabinet to store some of those items that were kept under the sink.
Consider installing a shower dispenser on the wall to dispense liquid soap, shampoo and conditioner.
Now that your bathroom is organized, you have room to add decorative touches such as potpourri. Not only will your bathroom feel more comfortable and look great, but it will smell great, too. Bet you didn’t realize that getting organized could be such a beautiful thing!
Take a look at the hottest celeb pics on the net!
Also On HelloBeautiful:
Celebs Tweet Their Thoughts About #JusticeForSandraBland
1. Jesse Williams
#SandraBland's treatment while attempting to travel freely on HER public roadways has been acknowledged as unlawful. She is already dead.
2. Taraji P. Henson
"SAY HER NAME #SandraBland"
3. Ava DuVernay
"'Why are you arresting me?' Because you know your rights. Because I can. Because no one'll believe you. #SandraBland"
4. Kim Kardashian
#WhatHappenedToSandraBland We need answers!!!! This is NOT ok! This is all shady! They need to own up to this & tell the truth!
5. Jussie Smollet
"A loss 4 words. #SandraBlandMatters #BlackLivesMatter 👈🏿tell me this should change once the nation shows that we do. "
6. Snoop Dogg
🙏🌹. Sandra. Rip. 🌹🌹
7. K. Michelle
R.I.P to this queen. This could've been any of us. My prayers go out to her family. #sandrabland https://instagram.com/p/5fvlO_AhCf/
8. Gabrielle Union
SAY HER NAME!!! #SandraBland #SandraBland #SandraBland #SayHerName
"We must get to the cause of #sandrabland death because this CANNOT happen again #deathorfreedom"
10. David Banner
"When will we fight back. A man's duty on earth is to protect women and children. Where are the gangsters? Preachers? We need you. Please."
11. Nicki Minaj
"Rest In Peace #SandraBland"
12. Talib Kweli
"We the people ask @LorettaLynch to investigate #SandraBland #KimberleeRandleKing RETWEET "
Signs. Signs. Signs all around us. The Message is Here. #SandraBland
14. Missy Elliot
"When I look at the #SandraBland traffic video it brings so many emotions😳😢😡😡😤!"
15. Jessie J
"God bless your soul Sandra | #sandrabland | Change needs to come |Justice needs to be served | Heart… https://instagram.com/p/5fV79mQ0aw/ "
16. Jackee Harry
"It's time y'all, it's time.." #SandraBland #BlackLivesMatter
"In memory of #SandraBland these things don't make no kinda sense "
18. Holly Robinson Peete
I really don't look forward to having ANOTHER difficult conversation w my kids tonight...but here we go again😧💔 #SandraBland #SayHerName 😢
19. Jeffrey White
Sadly, doesn't matter by whose hand she died. Unjustified arrested set the outcome in motion. The state murdered her. #JusticeForSandraBland
Sandra could have been your mother, sister, aunt, friend or if she wasn't killed the community outreach advisor A&M. #SandraBland
21. Joan Smalls
"My heart is broken. Sending my deepest condolence to her family and friends. May you find Strength, Peace and Justice. When will this stop? #EqualityForAll #RIP #Why #SayHerName
22. Gladys Knight
Sandra Bland.... #SayHerName #SandraBland
23. Cara Delevigne
Things need to change NOW #SANDRABLAND #Justice #Equality
24. Meek Mill
"Rip to that young lady that lost her life about a traffic stop! 🙏 ima make sure I pray for her and her family! 🙏😄😄😄"