First Lady Michelle Obama speaks to 6th and 7th graders from the DC area during an event celebrating Black History Month in the East Room of the White House yesterday. First Daughters, Sasha and Malia were also at the event, along with their grandmother.
- SNEAK PEEK: The 2014 Trumpet Awards On TV One, Tonight!
- New "R&B Divas Atlanta" Cast Members: Find Out Who They Are!
- You'll Never Guess Why Trey Songz Is Still Single [EXCLUSIVE]
- Which Cosby Kid Are You? [QUIZ]
- Download Our '#FaborFug' APP NOW!
- INSTADAILY: Beyonce's Life Flashes Before Our Eyes In Pics!
- 10 Healthy Smoothies To Make The Scale Your BFF!
- SHHH: 8 'Unhealthy' Foods That Are Secretly Good For You
- 25 Women To Know: Crusaders & Changers With Causes