First Lady Michelle Obama speaks to 6th and 7th graders from the DC area during an event celebrating Black History Month in the East Room of the White House yesterday. First Daughters, Sasha and Malia were also at the event, along with their grandmother.
- Beyoncé Loses 65 Pounds On Vegan Diet
- The Ultimate Mother's Day Gift Guide From Your Fave Mommy Blogger
- Style Stalking: Get Your Favorite Blogger's Style on a Budget
- 3 Activities To Do At Disney That Won’t Make You Feel Like A Kid
- 8 Reasons Why Lester Holt Is News Bae
- Turn It Off: How To Leave Your Work At Work