First Lady Michelle Obama speaks to 6th and 7th graders from the DC area during an event celebrating Black History Month in the East Room of the White House yesterday. First Daughters, Sasha and Malia were also at the event, along with their grandmother.
- #WhyIStayed And Left A Man Who Yelled At Me
- When 30's Are Not The New 20's: 5 Nutrients That Help You Feel Younger
- InstaFab: How Our Fave Style Bloggers Spent New York Fashion Week
- Your Ultimate Fall TV Guide: Black Hollywood Is Taking Over!
- Get Complete Coverage From #Ferguson On NewsOne.com
- Vogue Thinks We're Officially In The Era Of The Big Booty & We're Like OMG White Women, Stop!