First Lady Michelle Obama speaks to 6th and 7th graders from the DC area during an event celebrating Black History Month in the East Room of the White House yesterday. First Daughters, Sasha and Malia were also at the event, along with their grandmother.
- Amber Rose Explains Twerking In Her 'Wedding Dress' [EXCLUSIVE]
- 23 Life Hacks That You'll Never Want To Live Without
- Recipes For Cheap Eats For Your Summer Travel
- Take Our HelloBeautiful Reader's Survey!
- Mali Music's 'Beautiful' Single Restores Our Faith In Music
- Power Players: Black Women Who Are Running Hollywood
- Summer Reading List: 50 Books Every Black Teen Should Read