First Lady Michelle Obama speaks to 6th and 7th graders from the DC area during an event celebrating Black History Month in the East Room of the White House yesterday. First Daughters, Sasha and Malia were also at the event, along with their grandmother.
- BEAUTIFUL NEWS: It's Time To Celebrate Women's History Month!
- My Black Is Beautiful's 'Beauty In Action' Challenge Asks Young Black Women To Redefine Beauty
- FYI, You Need This: IMAN's New CC Creme Is The Perfect Concealer For Dark Circles
- 17 Degrees That Get The Most Job Offers
- Nicki Minaj Strips Down To Natural Hair + Other Celebs Who've Embraced Their Tresses
- FDA Makes Cheaper Morning-After Pills Available To All Women