First Lady Michelle Obama speaks to 6th and 7th graders from the DC area during an event celebrating Black History Month in the East Room of the White House yesterday. First Daughters, Sasha and Malia were also at the event, along with their grandmother.
- 42 Of The Best Celebrity Halloween Costumes Ever
- #InstaLoveDate: Your Dream Date Is A Selfie Away! [SWEEPSTAKES]
- MUST WATCH: Does Faith Evans Know All The Words To Biggie's 'Juicy?' [VIDEO]
- MUST WATCH: Boris Kodjoe Reads Zane's Steamy 'Addicted' Novel
- #WhyIWalk: A Few Steps For Breast Cancer Brings Us Closer To A Cure
- Get Complete Coverage From #Ferguson On NewsOne.com