Calling all you single ladies out there! Yes, its true, cuffing season has come to a close. However, Spring love is in the air! If you’re looking for that special someone to share the springtime with, you know that you can’t just find him anywhere. Well luckily for us, Essence.com has come up with a list of the 10 best places to meet a man! Check out the list below and feel free to tweak some of the places, if you know any better!
10. Men’s clothing store- studies show that most single men shop alone.
9. Interstate trains
8. Online dating sites- 1 out of 5 committed relationships are the result of an online dating site
7. Weight room at the gym
6. The Apple Store- a recent study shows that 4 marriages were reported in just one store over the course of one year!
5. Select supermarkets
4. Annual Events i.e. New Years Parties, Superbowl Parties etc.
3. Facebook (eh.. this is a toss up…lol)
2. Educational Setting- a man with a degree is definitely a #bi-winning situation
1. Volunteer project- definitely love a man that wants to give back to the community.. sexy indeed
What do you guys think of this list? Check out the full list at Essence.com and feel free to add any suggestions!