October is National Spina Bifida Month. With your help, 3 out of 4 babies won't have to be born with this disorder. Find out how you can help reduce the amount of children effected by the disease by checking out Boris' special message.
When Maxine Shaw (attorney at law) was not taking a bite out of crime on “Living Single,” chances are she was still munching on something. Since we all love the 90s show, we put together this supercut of Max's hungriest moments.
We’ve teamed up with Spa Week Media Group to offer you some relaxation and restorative bliss. Yes beauties, you can get your own spa treatment on us! The details in entering are after the commandments.
Enter for a chance to win a first date with DJ Damage and see Beyond The Lights!
Not all Halloween snacks are created equal. Some are more sophisticated with a unique flair. Check out these snacks that you don't have to pass out to the kiddies.
NEWS & ISSUES
Dining & Recipes
SEX & LOVE
TRENDING ON FACEBOOK
- #DearWhitePeople director wants to turn the film into a TV show, like A Different World: bit.ly/1tsR99B 20 minutes ago
- MUSIC ROUNDUP: Tamar Braxton Werks In ‘Let Me Know’ Video; Mc Lyte Gets Inspirational & More bit.ly/1D9n3sM 1 hour ago
- Well, ok @TamarBraxtonHer! The #siren went vintage glam for her new #LetMeKnow video! wp.me/p2bAWO-bxMu 1 hour ago
- Celebrity DJ @therealdjdamage is up for grabs for a hot date! Win our #InstaLoveDate contest by posting a selfie! http://t.co/yaAcr51RrV 1 hour ago
- School’s in Session: Mommy Bloggers You Should Be Following bit.ly/1D8kN54 3 hours ago