Tragedy seemed to follow Ebony Canion and just when she thought she had found her knight in shining armor, he turned out to be an abuser!
Legendary fashion designer Oscar de la Renta, has passed away at 82. As we remember the style icon, look back over some of the beauty he brought to the world through women who wore his creations on the runway and the red carpet.
The 'R&B Diva's' back with hot new music! Click here to listen now before the October 27 release.
Halloween is right around the corner and *every year* someone thinks they're being clever with a costume idea that's really offensive. Before anyone tries to turn these 2014 events into trick-or-treat gear, stop.
Walking for the cure this weekend? Share your stories with #TeamBeautiful with the hashtag #WhyIWalk!
NEWS & ISSUES
Dining & Recipes
TRENDING ON FACEBOOK
- Atlanta Man Gets 20 year Sentence For Swiping Someone’s iPod bit.ly/1orDNKJ 2 hours ago
- #Woah! One 20year old man just got a 20-year sentence for stealing someone's iPod. What do you think about that,… wp.me/p2bAWO-bxEG 2 hours ago
- Survivor Story: Ebony Canion Left Her Abuser After He Brutally Beat Her With A Shower Rod bit.ly/1CShCOZ 3 hours ago
- Survivor Story: Ebony Canion Decided To Leave Her Abuser After She Was Beaten With A Shower Rod wp.me/p2bAWO-bxAX 3 hours ago
- #InstaLoveDate Sweepstakes [CONTEST] bit.ly/1orfPiL 4 hours ago