Join #TeamBeautiful on the challenge that starts today!
Naomi Campbell led the United Nations’ march to end violence against women in style, literally!
The trailer for the new Annie made its Internet debut last week, but some critics already have a problem with there being a Black lead, 10-year-old Quvenzhané Wallis.
Just in time for Women’s History Month, Rice, along with other powerful figures, are teaming up to ban the word bossy, a negative label that's all too often applied to women leaders.
Former Miss Kentucky Djuan Trent made history this week! Read the touching post she wrote to share her story.
NEWS & ISSUES
Dining & Recipes
SEX & LOVE
Get The HB Newsletter!
TRENDING ON FACEBOOK
- The App That Uses Boob Selfies To Find Your Perfect Bra Size wp.me/p2bAWO-bmUH 14 minutes ago
- Spin For Safety honors Avonte Oquendo and raises awareness for autistic children at risk of wandering. Get involved: bit.ly/1qqiBCs 15 minutes ago
- FOUND IT: The Best Bold Lipsticks For All Shades Of Brown bit.ly/1qbxKaF 45 minutes ago
- My Black Is Beautiful’s ‘Beauty In Action’ Challenge Asks Young Black Women To Redefine Beauty bit.ly/1dIKcJL 1 hour ago
- RT @ReaganGomez: Thank you for having me!! RT @mvmt50: Thank you to the ever-inspiring @ReaganGomez for all your wonderful energy at #MVMT5… 2 hours ago