Join #TeamBeautiful on the challenge that starts today!
Naomi Campbell led the United Nations’ march to end violence against women in style, literally!
The trailer for the new Annie made its Internet debut last week, but some critics already have a problem with there being a Black lead, 10-year-old Quvenzhané Wallis.
Just in time for Women’s History Month, Rice, along with other powerful figures, are teaming up to ban the word bossy, a negative label that's all too often applied to women leaders.
Former Miss Kentucky Djuan Trent made history this week! Read the touching post she wrote to share her story.
NEWS & ISSUES
Dining & Recipes
SEX & LOVE
Get The HB Newsletter!
TRENDING ON FACEBOOK
- Enter Sandman: Mariano Rivera saves crumbling church in New Rochelle: bit.ly/1g1pbq2 1 hour ago
- My Black Is Beautiful’s ‘Beauty In Action’ Challenge Asks Young Black Women To Redefine Beauty wp.me/p2bAWO-bmTj 1 hour ago
- White Girls Do Blackface To Join Black Twitter & We’re Like, Please Stop bit.ly/1h72nYu 2 hours ago
- White Girls Do Blackface To Join Black Twitter & We’re Like, Please Stop wp.me/p2bAWO-bmSK 2 hours ago
- AM BUZZ: Justin Bieber Disses Usher?; Beyonce Doesn’t Want To Be “Bossy” & More bit.ly/1dIlOrR 2 hours ago