October is National Spina Bifida Month. With your help, 3 out of 4 babies won't have to be born with this disorder. Find out how you can help reduce the amount of children effected by the disease by checking out Boris' special message.
When Maxine Shaw (attorney at law) was not taking a bite out of crime on “Living Single,” chances are she was still munching on something. Since we all love the 90s show, we put together this supercut of Max's hungriest moments.
We’ve teamed up with Spa Week Media Group to offer you some relaxation and restorative bliss. Yes beauties, you can get your own spa treatment on us! The details in entering are after the commandments.
Enter for a chance to win a first date with DJ Damage and see Beyond The Lights!
Not all Halloween snacks are created equal. Some are more sophisticated with a unique flair. Check out these snacks that you don't have to pass out to the kiddies.
NEWS & ISSUES
Dining & Recipes
SEX & LOVE
TRENDING ON FACEBOOK
- School’s in Session: Mommy Bloggers You Should Be Following bit.ly/1D8kN54 21 minutes ago
- We're giving away $1000 to a lucky #HBCU student. Will that be you @JacksonStateU? More details here: bit.ly/1w0mfGO 1 hour ago
- Boris Kodjoe Reveals How Spina Bifida Effects His Daughter Sophie [EXCLUSIVE] bit.ly/1D8FgXt 2 hours ago
- @BorisKodjoe Reveals How Spina Bifida Effects His Daughter Sophie [EXCLUSIVE] wp.me/p2bAWO-bxLl 2 hours ago
- Boris Kodjoe Reveals How Spina Bifida Effects His Daughter Sophie [EXCLUSIVE] wp.me/p2bAWO-bxLl 2 hours ago